20110628

This is who i am and this is what i like gc, sum, blink and mxpx rocking my room.
If ur looking for me i'll b at the show i can never find a better place to go until the day i die i promise i won't change, so u better give up.
Yeah i don't wanna be told to grow up and i don't wanna change, i just wanna have fun
yeah i don't wanna be told to grow up and i don't wanna change, so u better give up cuz i'm not gonna change.
I don't wanna grow up, i'd like to stay up and spend hours on the phone,hanging out with all my friends and never being at home. I'm impolite and i make fun off everyone, i'm immature but i will stay this way forever
until the day i die.

I promise i won't change so u better give up. I don't want to be told to grow up and i don't want to change.
I just want to have fun i don't want to be told to grow up and i don't want to change so you better give up
‘cause i'm not going to change, i don't want to grow up
I don't want to be told to grow up (grow up, grow up)   



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Usagi Sailor Moon - Pen Handwriting